Wednesday, November 10, 2010

hiking

On Saturday I did something I never thought I would do.  Buster and I went on a hike ALONE!!  I was nervous but knew Buster needed a walk.  It started as a family hike but Gabe, Grayson and Buddy had to go back to the Subaru.  Actually that's not right.  Buddy never started the hike.  He decided it was too cold right away and lasted long enough to go to the bathroom and then get back in the Subaru.  He is a Weenie!!  Haha! 
Grayson and his face mask!!



MOOSE!



Don't know what kind of tracks these are.

I'm obsessed with taking pictures of Buster.

Even in the middle of the wilderness there is TRASH!
After 10 or so minutes, Gabe and Grayson went back because we figured Grayson was too cold and Buster and I kept going.  I got scared every time Buster would run off and when I saw moose tracks.  I think I am more scared of running into a moose than a bear.  There's not supposed to be bears where we are so I feel safe.  Here are some pictures of Grayson and how he has to go outside! 

More later.  Hope y'all are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)