Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's 3 pm.  SNOWING!!  20 degrees!!  The sun is starting to SET!!  I already miss the warm weather.  BUT, which surprised me, I am glad to be back.  It is so pretty here when it snows.  I can wear sweaters and my fabulous snow boots!!  Drink hot tea and hot chocolate!!  I really want to decorate for Christmas.  I think I might seeing as how I live in North Pole.  I think this weekend will be the perfect time to start decorating.  I have out a Jimmy Buffett Christmas CD and am really thinking about playing it.  Two months til Christmas.  I can't wait to go to tall the craft shows and bazaars here.

I will go for a walk today or tomorrow and post pictures of this little Winter Wonderland.  Hope it's a good week for all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)