Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tanana State Fair

Last night we went to the Tanana State Fair!  We had a good time.  Poor Grayson is still too little to ride any of the rides except the carousel.   Grayson got a mining hat and a Junior Alaska State Trooper badge!  He was pretty excited about it.  Since it was mining day at the fair, they had mining for cookies!!!  Too bad we totally missed it.  I guess since we went to the exhibits first we never walked by the mining for cookies.  It was probably a good thing because I don't know if I would have given Grayson the cookie. 

He also won a ball and a candy necklace dip netting for rubber duckies!  He loved it!  I kept the candy necklace.  Hahaha.  I'm a mean Mom!  No candy for Grayson but I can eat it! 

I can't wait until next year.  Grayson will be big enough and old enough to really have fun.  Plus Gabe will be there and will ride the ride no one would ride with me last night :) 

















Hope you all are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)