Thursday, November 3, 2011

Golf course

I decided to take the dogs for a walk the other day and went to the golf course on post.  It was very quiet and very beautiful.  So much white.  It's oretty amazing seeing all the animal tracks.  You would think, with it being so cold and so much snow not a lot would be out but there was.  I tried to take pictures of a fox but I couldn't get real close because of the dogs.

I also was playing around with my camera so some of the pictures are dark and some are really bright.  This place is the best place to take landscape pictures.  It's gorgeous up here.  I just wish it wasn't so cold so my hands wouldn't freeze while taking pictures! 


























I just want to decorate this tree!
















I forgot to change my settings so it's really dark.






The fox watched us for a while.






Hope you all have a good weekend!  See I've been away from the South for too long I've stopped saying y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)