Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pinterest

I've noticed I've neglected my blog for a long time but I have a perfectly good excuse.  It's called Pinterest (click on this to experience this wonderful, time killing website).  If you haven't checked it out I suggest you do.  It will make your days full of laughter and keep you from doing what needs to be done at work and at home.  It is a great place to get ideas for your house, for gifts and just for things to do when you get bored.  I've bought stuff for my projects but between Grayson and playing on Pinterest I haven't found taken the time to do my projects.  One day soon I will.  I promise I will post about them.

Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving and are ready for CHRISTMAS!!!  I did and I am.  Super excited for this Christmas but a little sad spending it away from all my family.  Well I will bee spending it with my military family.  Thank God for these ladies.  They are a life saver. 

Grayson is eating something he's not supposed too so I need to go.

Hope y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)