Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

What a great year 2012 is going to be!  So many good things will happen.  The most exciting thing is my family will be complete.  I cannot wait for all of us to go hiking and to play outside.  I'm so excited for this year.


I'm not going to make resolutions this year since I really never stick to them so I've decided to make a life change.  My goal for 2012 is to get healthy.  I'm talking mind, body and soul healthy.  I already started in 2011 and am going to continue in 2012. 

When my family is complete I am going to completely change the way we eat.  I'm really wanting to do a two week Clean Eating diet.  I love the idea of eating all fresh organic meals.  Plus with someone else to help take care of the little man I can actually cook!  I grew up eating food we grew ourselves and I want to get back to get that.  I will have a garden this summer and I will buy a farm share.  If you can you really need to buy a farm share.  It is a great way to experience new veggies.  I will probably always join one if there's one available where we are.

To get my soul healthy I have started going back to church and doing a lot of reading.  I see God everywhere.  I have always had a relationship with God but lately it seems I have really let it slip and it's time to get it back.

I'm getting my mind healthy by using it.  I'm reading more and doing crosswords.  I'm laughing more and loving more. 

I cannot wait to continue on this journey.  It's going to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)