Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cooking

Since it's so cold here, I have decided I will become a good cook and a very crafty person.  Thanks to Pinterest I am on my way.  The other night I decided we needed to eat a Latin inspired dish.  I found the Chili Rellenos recipe in Cooking Light and the Avocado fries on Pinterest.  They were a little time consuming.  I'm really glad Gabe was here to help or there is no way I would have ever gotten these done.  They both are fried foods which I'm trying to avoid but they looked so good I decided I had to try them.



The chile rellenos were really good but spicy.  I'm seem to always know how to pick hot peppers.  I'm not real sure if I like the avocado fries.  I might try them again.  We were planning on having the leftovers the next day, BUT the dog I was fostering decided they looked to good to pass up and she ate them all.  Oh well.  That's what dogs do.  I know I will continue cooking the rellenos but I might need to give the avocado fries one more try before I decide if I like them or not.

Hope y'all are having a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)