Friday, January 22, 2010

Dog Sledding!!

I'm so excited!! If I am able to go dog sledding while pregnant, I am going tomorrow!! The wind (cold wind) in my hair and the beautiful scenery going be will be amazing. The ride is on post so I'm sure the dogs won't be going that fast, I hope. I've got to do some research and I'll let you know how it goes.

I will defiantly put pics up of this trip and others. We are still unpacking and getting our house in order. I forgot how hard it was to do that and the cold weather doesn't help because the dogs are always in the way.

I almost hit a moose yesterday. It came out of the woods as I was turning on our road. It ran across someone's yard and then turned and looked at me. I really thought he was coming back to charge my Forester. It was a he. Even though they don't have antlers, I knew it was a he. He was huge, taller than my Forester. It's crazy!!

It's been snowing on and off for the past two days. Yesterday, I had my first experience with outside recess in negative weather with snow. It was cold. The kids stay outside for 30 minutes. I don't think I could stay out any longer. The kids are so much tougher than I am. I am a wimp when it comes to the cold. I'm wearing more clothes today.

Hopefully I'll have a tale of a dog sled ride tomorrow. Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)