Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sadness

Wow.  That's all I can say.  I know the Lord only gives us as much as we can handle but I feel like he is piling it on.  In October my Grandfather died.  In December Buster died.  Now my Grandmother died.  I keep telling myself at least she is not suffering.  That makes it a little better but I am tired of death.  so much these past few months and my mind can't help but go to that dark place when I think about Gabe leaving.  I need prayers. 

I am in good spirits despite what has happened.  I feel like I need to be for Grayson.  I think his mood matches my mood and I don't want him to feel sad.  I'm so thankful we got to go home in October and Christmas.  I got some really good pictures of Grayson with Grandmother.  At least he got to meet her and will be able to see how much she loved him.  He has one more guardian angle watching over him.  That makes me smile.

I'll write later about this past weekend.  We went dog sledding!  Until then, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)