Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CInco de Mayo!!

It is crazy up here. Cinco de Mayo is not so caliente for us!! It has been snowing almost all day and it is starting to stick to the ground. I knew it would be cold and snowing in May but after 70 degree weather last week I thought it was done. I really need a warm place on the beach in the sun to take a nap!!

Well, I started my veggie garden inside about a month ago and they are doing so well. Gabe moved them into the bathroom and put a grow light above them. They have grown like WEEDS!!! I started tomatoes, carrots, green beans, corn, cucumber, and some peppers. I don’t know if my corn will produce because it doesn’t get that warm up here but I am going to try. With 20+ hours of daylight there is no telling how BIG my veggies are going to be. I can’t wait to get them outside in my garden. Course I have to wait until it stops SNOWING!! It’s still snowing by the way.

Going out to celebrate Cinco de Mayo tonight. Too bad it’s not outside on a patio somewhere drinking margaritas!! I’m the DD and it’s still snowing!! In case you haven’t noticed this snow is blowing my mind. I really got to get back down south where there is no snow in May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)