Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fishing!

On Friday night we tried to go fishing.  I say tried because none of us caught anything.  We got to the lake about 5:30-6pm and stayed past 8pm.  It never got dark so we really didn't know the time!  The dogs had more fun than we did because they got to play in the water.  It felt good on my hands but I know that water would have been COLD if I had gotten more than my hands wet!  Buddy didn't swim that much because it was so cold to him.

On the way home we stopped and took some pictures of the mountains in Denali National Park.  I don't know if we saw Mt. McKinley or not, but they were pretty.  It's been a while since I have seen real mountains.  Hopefully we will get to explore Denali this summer after the baby is born.  I'll post some of our pics!!

Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments :)